?

Some people change their signature on the social networks frequently.
有些人頻繁地更新著社交網絡上的個性簽名。

Some people spend 1 hour everyday to dress themselves.
有些人每天花一小時精心穿衣服。

Some people change their haircut every month.
有些人每個月都在換發型。

Some people are constantly talking about what they think.
有些人總是在發表自己的意見。

And all of these are just because we crave attention.
而這些,都只是因為,我們希望有人能注意到我們。

Yes, in some respects, we are all just children craving attention.
沒錯,從某種意義上說,我們都不過是渴望被關注的孩子。

We crave others' attention just like children crave their parents' attention.
我們渴望別人的關注,就像小孩子渴望父母的關注一樣。

But, when we are trying everything we can to grab others' attention, we seem to always forget that others are just like us.
但當我們竭盡全力在吸引別人的注意力時,卻往往忘了,其他人也是一樣的。

Have you been too busy performing that you forget to slow down and just observe calmly?
你有沒有太過忙于表演,而忘了靜下心來去觀察呢?

Maybe, there is an equally lonely soul not so far away from you, who is trying everything to make others care for him.
或許在離你不遠的地方,正有一個和你一樣孤獨的靈魂,竭盡所能地想得到別人的關心。

If you want to know me, tell me.
如果你想認識我,請告訴我吧。

In fact, I want to be known.
其實,我也想要被認識。

?

(翻譯:能貓)