?

Most of times we invent new things to make our life easier.
大多數情況下,我們發明新東西是為了讓生活更輕松。

For example all the shopping APPs and news APPs that we use today.
比如,我們今天用的那些購物APP和資訊APP。

But usually those inventions develop into traps.
但是,這些發明卻通常變成了陷阱。

We get addicted to them and spend more and more time in them.
我們變得沉迷其中,然后將越來越多的時間花在里面。

We thought they were going to make us happier.
我們本以為它們會讓我們更加幸福。

But they didn't.
但它們沒有。

They brought more anxiety into our life. Much more.
它們給我們的生活帶來了更多的焦慮,相當多。

Some people grow tired of development because of this and propose that we abandon all technologies.
有些人因此變得厭惡發展,并提議我們摒棄所有的現代技術。

However, this is not development's fault.
但是,這其實并不是科技的錯啊。

What's wrong is our human nature.
出錯的是我們作為人類的天性。

We tend to lose control of ourselves and our time.
我們天生就容易對自己以及自己的時間失去控制。

And that brings chaos into our days.
而這就給我們的每一天帶來了混亂

So if you want to live a happy life, the answer you're looking for is not in some far away land.
所以,如果你希望過得幸福,問題的答案并不在遠處。

It's right here within you.
它就在這,在你自身。

Learn to manage your time. Try to make schedules. It may be hard in the beginning but you'll definitely find it worth your effort in the end.
學著管理你的時間。嘗試去訂計劃。這一開始可能很難,但最終,你會發現它值得你去努力。

Your life is yours and your happiness is yours to find.
你的生活是你的,而你的幸福需要你自己去尋找。

Take the control back.
去把控制權奪回來吧。

?

(翻譯:能貓)